A wonderful film and some wonderful life lessons . . .
1. Thoughts and ideas cannot always be measured on a scale or with a test.
2. Everyone in an old photograph was young once.
3. If you listen closely, those people from the old photographs have a message for you.
4. No one lives forever.
5. Read and write poetry.
6. Always look at life from more than one perspective.
7. Expand your vocabulary.
8. Discover what it is that makes you unique.
9. Don't worry about what other people are doing.
10. Be like Thoreau and get out there.
11. It's okay to dream big.
12. Know the difference between school and an education.
13. Don't be afraid to give a barbaric yawp.
14. Do what makes you happy.
15. Learn from others.
16. And, finally, stand up for what is right and what you believe in.