Today's Funny Friday consists of a serious of cartoons, some with profound insights on the modern condition. Thanks to Vince C for sending some of them.
Here are a couple of variations on the same theme . . .
* * * * * * * *
Dyslexics of the world, untie!
Did you hear about . . .
- The dyslexic agnostic insomniac?
He stayed up all night wondering whether there really is a dog.
- The dyslexic devil worshipper?
He sold his soul to Santa.
- The dyslexic guy who walked into a bra?
- The dyslexic pirate? He had a carrot on his shoulder!
- The guy who used to have dyslexia? He now has dailysex instead!
* * * * * * * * *